Outdoor Space for All
Ana Park is now open for residents and community members to enjoy. Climb the playscape, enjoy a picnic at the newly installed custom table or kick the ball around in the open greenscape. This is the first of many community parks at VIDA.
Take a Tour: All Models Now Open
The Lennar model home is now open! Homebuyers will have the opportunity to explore different floor plans, styles, and finishes that Lennar offers, including one- and two-story single-family homes.
Come take a look at the stunning features offered by Lennar, Perry, and Highland Homes! You can tour all of our models in-person from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily, located at 10035 Mitra Way.
A virtual tour of the Highland Homes model is available on our website or on YouTube.
Check out the VIDA Interactive Map to see the homes that are available for purchase.
Townhomes Coming to VIDA
Experience the excitement of the Texas A&M–San Antonio campus and VIDA community at the Townhomes at VIDA. These spacious townhomes, ranging from 1,300 to 1,650 square feet, offer a full garage, outdoor living area, and additional guest parking. Constructed by Sitterle Homes, renowned for their elegant design, top-notch customer service, and over 50 years of experience serving Texas homeowners.
Apartments in VIDA
VIDA will feature several apartments to choose from—the first of which is currently under construction—and will be named Los Arcos at VIDA. This 320-unit apartment community is conveniently located along S. Zarzamora, near both Palo Alto Community College, Texas A&M–San Antonio, I-410, Toyota, and the vibrant community of VIDA San Antonio.
VIDA Living Green
Earth Day comes around every April, but VIDA is proud to be a year-round steward of the Earth and especially of the natural areas in and around our community. Here are some of the efforts we’re making now and have planned ahead.
- Environmental education: Signs throughout Madla Greenway teach guests about the importance of a seasonal creek and the impacts of pollution.
- Landscaping: Heavy vegetation is being preserved to help cool the area around the creek, including 300-year-old heritage oaks. We’re also adding to the canopy by planting thousands of new shade trees throughout the community.
- Community cleanup: We recently “adopted” a stretch of 410 South in front of VIDA and Texas A&M University-San Antonio, providing funding to improve roadway cleanup efforts.
- Solar Power: VIDA residents stay connected with solar-powered fiber internet. Construction begins this summer on our solar-powered Laguna VIDA clubhouse.
- Interpretive signage: VIDA has installed signage along the Madla Greenway to educate visitors about the various efforts to conserve and preserve the greenspace.
¡Viva VIDA Fiesta!
VIDA is excited to celebrate Fiesta San Antonio with our official Fiesta medal. Giveaways are coming soon, so be sure to follow our social media accounts for your chance to win a VIDA medal for your collection!
Festival de Cascarones
Speaking of Fiesta, join us at the annual official finale, Festival de Cascarones, 1-8 p.m. April 30 at Texas A&M University-San Antonio. This event is free, with live music, food, games, and fun for the whole family — including leashed pets. We hope to see you there!
Check back soon for more VIDA construction updates and sign up to receive email updates, or visit us on social media at @LiveVidaSA on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.