For many families, home means a space shared across multiple generations (and not just parents and their young children). The VIDA San Antonio community embraces this same spirit of shared living, unity, and cultural vibrancy by offering various types of high-quality housing that are perfectly suited for multiple family dynamics.
A multi-generational lifestyle can enrich internal family bonds and foster a vibrant sense of community outside the home by helping your family make meaningful connections with neighbors of different ages. VIDA families are part of a cohesive community where the homes are thoughtfully designed spaces to accommodate all different types of families, including those with multiple generations under the same roof.
There is a range of unit types available at VIDA, including single family homes. Additionally, our homes are conveniently positioned within walking distance of soon-to-be vibrant community hotspots like coffee shops, dining, and our lively Zócalo plaza — the center of it all.
VIDA Means Family
When picking where to live in San Antonio, Texas, you have to think about how it plays into your dynamic life. At VIDA we offer:
- A vibrant community. While world-class living spaces are a primary focus, VIDA strives to be more than just another residential development. It’s a thriving community with its own distinct energy.
- Walkable and accessible. Thanks to our highly walkable and bike-friendly community, amenities such as the Madla Greenway and Ana Park, will become extensions of your own living room.
- Embrace the outdoors. VIDA’s location near the Mitchell Lake Audubon Center and our short distance to other great San Antonio parks and recreational spaces help families foster memories. We also pride ourselves on preserving awesome green spaces within the community itself to help residents connect to nature as part of their day-to-day lives.
Apartments at VIDA
In addition to single family homes, VIDA will soon offer multifamily housing options including:
- Los Arcos at VIDA – The first apartment complex at VIDA is currently under construction. This 320-unit apartment community is conveniently located along S. Zarzamora, near both Palo Alto Community College, Texas A&M–San Antonio, I-410, Toyota, and the vibrant community of VIDA San Antonio.
- The Townhomes at VIDA are constructed by Sitterle Homes, conveniently located next to the Texas A&M University-San Antonio campus, I-410 and S. Zarzamora. Spacious townhomes range from 1,300 to 1,650 square-feet, each with a full garage, outdoor living area and extra guest parking.
Is Your Family Ready to Live VIDA?
To stay updated on the availability of new units at VIDA or for more great content about Southside San Antonio, make sure to check out our community news regularly. You can also follow @LiveVIDASA on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.